Six months to one year before marriage
Three months before marriage
One month before the marriage
It is an ideal time to start planning for the marriage day. Our skin is refreshed in 3 to 4 weeks’ time and hence, any treatment regimen started well in time assures success.
1) Pre Bridal Skin care routine at Home
Cleansing- A gentle neutral pH cleanser which gently exfoliates without removing the natural moisturizers is ideal. If a bride-to-be has oily or pimple prone skin, they must choose an AHA or BHA based cleanser.
Moisturizing- Choose an antioxidant or Hyaluronic acid based moisturizer for improving hydration status.
Sunscreen – Please do not forget to apply a sunscreen of SPF 30 or above daily for preventing uneven skin tone. For more information on pigmentation related problems, please watch this video!
Vitamin C containing serum to boost the antioxidant status.
2) Pre Bridal skin care at a Dermatology Clinic
- Instahydra facials to give a hydration boost to your skin. We at Dr Divya’s Skin and Hair Solutions Clinic, use dynamic serums to rejuvenate the dull and dehydrated skin by reaching within.
- Acne removal peels- Medicated chemical peels help to reduce pimples and can be useful in removing post pimple redness.
- Laser Toning- Q switched laser removes the pigment from deeper layers of skin to give a blemish free and even toned skin.
- Say bye to all the fuzz – One can chose to remove the unwanted hair in underarms and bikini area to have no shaving worries on the D day. At least 6 to 8 sessions are required for optimum results and hence, the early we start, the better.
- Body polishing – We at Dr. Divya’s Skin and Hair Solutions Clinic, use advanced technological and signature treatments to improve the scar marks, spots and tanning of often overlooked areas like back and arms. We use signature body polishing methods to make the bride sparkle.
- Intimate Area lightening – Imported revolutionary treatments are used to lighten the intimate areas. Twice a week sessions are done to improve the darkness.
A. Pre Bridal routine at Home
Apart from the above discussed regimens, one can start a high dose of fresh fruits and vegetables in diet especially Vitamin C rich foods. A low carbohydrate and high protein diet should be started. Avoid processed foods and refined sugars.
B. Pre Bridal Skin care at adermatology Clinic
- Carbon Peeling – In acne prone skin it helps in reducing the pimples, closing of skin pores and removes the blackheads.
- Gold Toning- in patients who have post acne redness and sensitive skin, Gold toning uses 585 nm wavelength to target the hemoglobin in blood vessels to reduce the redness and inflammation.
- Signature Medifacials and above mentioned procedures will help to get rid of the skin woes fora really long time.
One can choose from our range of medifacilas to give the skin a flawless and permanent glow. We use FDA approved and safe materials to make sure that skin is safe and healthy.